sábado, 27 de junio de 2015

Chef Michael Symon Talks Mabel’s BBQ in Cleveland and His Favorite Summer Ingredients

"I wouldn't have had the opportunity to open restaurants or cook on TV if I didn't work my ass off in the kitchen."

Jack-of-all-trades and purported Cleveland-style barbecue inventor chef Michael Symon discusses his newest venture Mabel's BBQ and his favorite underutilized summer ingredients with Curbed Hamptons. When asked whether he views himself as a restaurateur or TV personality first, Symon replies, "I view myself as a chef first, then restaurateur, and TV personality. I wouldn't have had the opportunity to open restaurants or cook on TV if I didn't work my ass off in the kitchen."



from Eater - All http://ift.tt/1BX1IZl
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario