viernes, 15 de mayo de 2015

Watch a Starbucks Manager Completely Lose It Over a Frappuccino Cookie Straw

It was all a big misunderstanding.

Starbucks newest Frappuccinos are causing more than a fuss: At one Starbucks store in New York City, a manager lost her cool after a customer failed to provide her name for the barista to inscribe on the cup. Watch what appears to be an awful misunderstanding at the end of a long and stressful day.

The Starbucks customer in question, Ruby Chen, took to Facebook yesterday to describe her experience in detail. She wrote:

Terrible experience: In 5/12/2015, 86-51 Broadway, Elmhurst store, manager Melissa seems to have the anger management issue.

she took my order of one frappuccino and one special straw. I didn't hear her coworker asking my name to put on cup at first because I was opening my reward app on my phone to pay, then melissa started to shout at me saying hey helloooo with very bad attitude. The only thing I said to her is "sry I don't hear you but you don't have to yell." And till now, I haven't figured out which word aggravated her. Then She took the scanner away as I was trying to pay then told me to leave and never go back. I was trying to ask other employees who I can speak to. She thought I am leaving with the straw on my hand (I picked it up before everything happened), she said I am stealing the straw.

Chen was especially dismayed when the store manager accused her of stealing.

Starbucks responded to Chen's Facebook post not long after the post went public:

Ms. Chen, this experience is not reflective of the service our partners provide to our customers every day. Someone from our leadership team will be reaching out to you shortly to apologize and make this right.

Let's be honest though: Even if the barista had heard Ruby Chen say her name aloud, it probably wouldn't have been spelled it correctly on the cup.



from Eater - All http://ift.tt/1IFpl92
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario